Topping up your Cash ISA accounts
It's easy to top up your Yorkshire Bank Flexi Cash ISA accounts.
The overall ISA limit for 2018/2019 is £20,000 with the option to save all or some of the full allowance in cash. You can put money into one cash ISA, one lifetime ISA, one stocks and shares ISA, and one innovative finance ISA each tax year. You can save up to £20,000 in one type of account or split the allowance across two or three types.
Options available are:
- If you have not subscribed to your Yorkshire Bank Cash ISA in the previous Tax Year please download and complete a Reactivation Form (PDF, opens in a new window). This is a HM Revenue & Customs requirement and if not completed any deposits made may be returned.Remember that replacement funds being paid back in to a Flexi Cash ISA are not classed as subscriptions.
- Visit your nearest branch, where you can pay by cheque or cash, make a transfer from another Yorkshire Bank account, or set up a regular Direct Debit or Standing Order
- You can send us your top up amount by cheque. Please make cheques payable to "Yorkshire Bank re: [Your Name]"
- Set up a Direct Debit payment by downloading and completing a Direct Debit Mandate Form(PDF, opens in a new window)
- Set up a regular standing order payment by downloading and completing a Standing Order Instruction Form (PDF, opens in a new window)
- Transfer funds into your Cash ISA using Telephone or Internet Banking. (If you are not already registered for our Telephone and Internet Banking Service please call us on 0800 678 3380.)
- Send the signed Reactivation form and your cheque to your nearest branch
Take your completed Direct Debit or Standing Order Instruction to your local branch or post it to:
Cash ISA Team
Retail Product Fulfilment
Clydebank Business Park
Terms and conditions
What Happens Next?
- We will credit your account on the day the payment is received by us
- If you have instructed us to pay by Direct Debit or Standing Order, we will set this up for you on the date specified.
- Where there are transactions on your account, we will send statements containing details about your account free of charge at least monthly, unless otherwise agreed with you.