Topping up your Cash ISA accounts
It's easy to top up your Yorkshire Bank Flexi Cash ISA accounts.
The overall ISA limit for 2019/2020 is £20,000 with the option to save all or some of the full allowance in cash. You can put money into one cash ISA, one lifetime ISA, one stocks and shares ISA, and one innovative finance ISA. You can save up to £20,000 in one type of account or split the allowance across two or three types.
Please note that due to the current tax year ending on non-banking days over a weekend,deposits for the 2019/2020 tax year will need to be received and completed before 5:00pm on Friday 3rd April 2020. If you are sending a cheque please ensure you allow sufficient time for it to be received via the post.
Transactions processed via any channel on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th April 2020 will be processed to the ISA on the next business day, Monday 6th April 2020. As this is the next tax year the deposits will be classed as a subscription to your 2020/2021 ISA Allowance.
Options available are:
- If you have not subscribed to your Yorkshire Bank Cash ISA in the previous Tax Year please download and complete a Reactivation Form (PDF, opens in a new window). This is a HM Revenue & Customs requirement and if not completed any deposits made may be returned.Remember that replacement funds being paid back in to a Flexi Cash ISA are not classed as subscriptions.
- Visit your nearest branch, where you can pay by cheque or cash, make a transfer from another Yorkshire Bank account, or set up a regular Direct Debit or Standing Order
- You can send us your top up amount by cheque. Please make cheques payable to "Yorkshire Bank re: [Your Name]"
- Set up a Direct Debit payment by downloading and completing a Direct Debit Mandate Form(PDF, opens in a new window)
- Set up a regular standing order payment by downloading and completing a Standing Order Instruction Form (PDF, opens in a new window)
- Transfer funds into your Cash ISA using Telephone or Internet Banking. (If you are not already registered for our Telephone and Internet Banking Service please call us on 0800 678 3380.)
- Send the signed Reactivation form and your cheque to your nearest branch
Take your completed Direct Debit or Standing Order Instruction to your local branch or post it to:
Cash ISA Team
Retail Product Fulfilment
Clydebank Business Park
Terms and conditions
What Happens Next?
- We will credit your account on the day the payment is received by us
- If you have instructed us to pay by Direct Debit or Standing Order, we will set this up for you on the date specified.
- Where there are transactions on your account, we will send statements containing details about your account free of charge at least monthly, unless otherwise agreed with you.
 Business Day means any day (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays) on which banks generally are open in the City of London for the transaction of normal banking business