Topping up your Cash ISA accounts
It's easy to top up your Yorkshire Bank Flexi Cash ISA accounts.
Options available are:
- Visit your nearest branch, where you can pay by cheque or cash, make a transfer from another Yorkshire Bank account, or set up a regular Direct Debit or Standing Order
- You can send us your top up amount by cheque. Please make cheques payable to "Yorkshire Bank re: [Your Name]"
- Set up a Direct Debit payment by downloading and completing a Direct Debit Mandate Form(PDF, opens in a new window)
- Set up a regular standing order payment by downloading and completing a Standing Order Instruction Form (PDF, opens in a new window)
- Transfer funds into your Cash ISA using Telephone or Internet Banking. (If you are not already registered for our Telephone and Internet Banking Service please call us on 0800 678 3380.)
- If you have not subscribed to your Yorkshire Bank Cash ISA in the previous Tax Year please download and complete a Reactivation Form (PDF, opens in a new window). This is a HM Revenue & Customs requirement and if not completed any deposits made may be returned
- Send the signed Reactivation form and your cheque to your nearest branch
Terms and conditions
Take your completed Direct Debit or Standing Order Instruction to your local branch or post it to:
Cash ISA Team
Retail Product Fulfilment
Clydebank Business Park
What Happens Next?
- We will credit your account on the day the payment is received by us
- If you have instructed us to pay by Direct Debit or Standing Order, we will set this up for you on the date specified.
- Every January we will send you an annual statement showing the value of your Cash ISA as at 31st December.