Business Cash Management account
Yorkshire Bank's Business Cash Management account can help you effectively manage your funds. Make use of an interest-bearing account with immediate access at any time. Get access to your cash whenever you need it and earn rates of interest when you don’t, with this business banking solution.
Terms and conditions apply. All facilities are subject to status and applicants must be aged 18 or over.
- Withdraw available funds when required without incurring penalties
- Personal attention from a relationship manager
- Convenience – designed to operate in tandem with your Business Current Account
- Flexibility – your funds don’t have to be tied up for long periods, enabling you to take advantage of opportunities as they arise
- Available to businesses, clubs, associations, registered charities and organisations
- No minimum deposit
- Transactions can be made at any time using our internet or telephone banking service*
- No service charge
- Interest accrues daily, credited quarterly
*The telephone and internet banking service may be temporarily unavailable during times of routine maintenance.
- Standard interest rates and charges can be found in the interest rates and charges section. Speak to your relationship manager for more details
- Paid quarterly, on the last business day in March, June, September and December
- Unlimited withdrawals – subject to available funds
- No cards are issued for this account
- Standing orders or Direct Debits are not available on this type of account
- Chequebooks are not available on this type of account
- No charge for set-up