Yorkshire Bank private customers gain access to much more than a range of banking services. Your Private Manager can also connect you to a selection of financial and lifestyle products and services.
Some of these additional services and products are as follows. Age restrictions, terms, conditions, exclusions, insurance excesses and cover limits apply .
- Covering worldwide travels – take advantage of worldwide travel insurance cover, provided by American International Group UK Limited (excluding travel in, through or to Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan, North Korea or the Crimea region).
- Protection for Home, Contents, valuables & collections – we'll refer you to receive a quote for premier home insurance from Hiscox.
- B Traveller is available to all customers who have a named private development manager. Benefits include 6 free visits per year to over 800 airport lounges worldwide. One airport lounge visit means one entry per person to an airport lounge. Additional visits can be booked via the app at a discounted rate. Also when you register for our new B Traveller app, you can receive discounts at some airport restaurants and spas.
- Help doing business – our customers can benefit from local networking events, access to industry figures, our chief economist and local discussion forums, and business meeting facilities at our business and private banking centres. Subject to availability.
- Private customers who have a Yorkshire Bank Mastercard® can take advantage of the Priceless London and Priceless Cities programmes* offered by Mastercard for art, dining, luxury and entertainment experiences. Details at www.pricelesslondon.co.uk (opens in a new window).
*excludes access to World Elite Mastercard offers
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated