Applying by post
- Download the key features (PDF, opens in a new window), which gives details of the terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these key features and retain a copy for your own records before you sign the application form. By signing, you are therefore accepting the terms and conditions.
- Download how we use personal information (PDF, opens in a new window). You should print a copy of 'How we use Personal Information' and retain a copy for your own records before you sign the application form.
- Download the information sheet and exclusions list (PDF, opens in a new window), which gives details of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). You should print a copy of 'information sheet and exclusions list' and retain a copy for your own records before you sign the application form.
- Download the application form (PDF, opens in a new window). Complete the details on-screen and then print 2 copies of the application form.
- Sign and date both copies of the application form and ensure you have stipulated your marketing preference. Please keep one of the copies for your own records.
Choose how to make your deposit. You can do this by either personal cheque, internal transfer of funds, Direct Debit or standing order.
- Make a cheque payable to "Yorkshire Bank (ref: your name)". The cheque must be written from an account in the applicant's name and made payable to the person named on the application form.
- Request an internal transfer from your existing Yorkshire Bank account by completing your bank account details on the application form under section 3.
- Set up a Direct Debit: download the Direct Debit Instruction Form (PDF, opens in a new window), complete your bank details, print, sign and date. The amount you wish to deposit into your Help to Buy: ISA and collection date should be completed on your application form. Please make sure your bank/building society account accepts Direct Debit payments.
- Set up a standing order: download the standing order instruction form (PDF, opens in a new window), complete the details, print, sign and date. Please make sure your bank/building society account accepts standing order payments.
- Send the signed application form and deposit (cheque, Direct Debit instruction form or standing order instruction form or ensure you have completed Section 3 of the application form with your Yorkshire Bank account details if you require an internal transfer) to:
Cash ISA Team
Timor House, Mariner Court
Clydebank Business Park
Clydebank G81 2NR
What happens next?
When we receive your application it will be processed as quickly as possible.
- You will receive confirmation in the post.
- Every January we will send you an annual statement showing the value of your Help to Buy: ISA as at 31st December.