Flexible Business Loan
You can keep on top of your financial management even during fluctuations in your trading cycle, with a Flexible Business Loan. Repayments can be determined at the outset with the flexibility to deal with dipping and peaking trade periods.
- You can select a preferred repayment pattern to match your business cashflow needs. Fees may apply.
- You have the option to overpay during profitable periods and redraw funds later (first two redraws are free of charge).
- Available for amounts over £25,000
- Dedicated relationship manager for individual service
- Low start repayment option (this option may result in higher than normal repayments following the expiry of the agreed period)
- Ability to make lump sum repayments
- Capital repayment holidays (interest will continue to be charged during this period)
- Choice of higher repayments during your more profitable months and then redraw the funds later. Fees may apply.*
- No early repayment charges
- Repayments can be structured around seasonal fluctuations
*The first two redraws per year are free of charge. Any subsequent redraws thereafter will incur a fee.
Please note that security may be required. Any asset used as security will be at risk if you break the agreement and may be sold to repay your debt.
Terms and conditions apply. All facilities are subject to status and applicants must be aged 18 or over.
- Interest rate
- Variable – available on request from the relationship manager
- Standard interest rates can be found in the interest rates and charges section. Interest rates in respect of borrowing facilities are individually negotiated and the amount you are charged will depend on your circumstances - speak to your relationship manager for more details
- Repayment type
- Interest only or capital & interest
- With interest only option – you will need to plan a method for repaying the capital
- Interest calculated daily
- Maximum amount – negotiable
- Minimum amount – £25,001
- Maximum term – 15 years
- Minimum term – 1 year
- Range of flexible repayment options available
- Standard charges can be found in the interest rates and charges section. Other charges may apply which may be individually negotiated - speak to the relationship manager for more details
- Terms and conditions
- Normal lending assessment applies
- No minimum redraw amount
- Full terms and conditions are available on request